Tuesday, September 3, 2013

We had our baby!!!

As you can see we had our sweet baby girl, she is healthy, we are happy, and we all love her so much! You can read more about that on our family blog but I included some pictures we took of her here.






Now that I'm no longer pregnant with that sweet baby girl, I am getting excited to start up some photography again!
For the last two years I have taken my nieces' and nephews' school portraits for them. This year instead of just doing it for my family, I'm opening it up to anyone who is interested! I will have times available starting September 21st.
Here are the details:  After taking a few pictures of your child, you will choose your favorite picture. Then I will supply you with a digital copy of the file, with the copyright release, at full resolution. The total cost for all of that is only $10 per child. 
Let me know if you are interested in signing up for a time slot or if you have any questions!
sarahhatchphotography@gmail.com
Also, beautiful fall colors make for a great back-drop for family photos! October is a great time of year to take family pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment